Hermione Jean Granger, Our Princess. Thank you for everything you have taught us. You are an example of girl, always so strong, so bright, and so loyal. Thanks for showing us what true love and true friendship is. Thanks for always save us with your fast ideas and always so brilliant, thanks for always being there when we need you most. Thanks for always being that girl, beautiful and wonderful, that even seeing the love of your life with someone, never gave up, even sad, knew how to help, you are an example to all of us. “You are the brightest witch of your age.” Happy 33rd Birthday. Our eternal, perfect, amazing, Hermione.
Giveaways sort of cheer me up. I like them. They make me happy, and they make you happy. And I’m having a weirdish day, and need a happy boost, so I’m doing a mini give away over the weekend! Here’s the lowdown:
- There will be THREE winners.
- First place winner (first name drawn) will win:
-A 12”X18” print of John
-A 12”X18” print of Sherlock
-AND any ONE of my fandom teas available on Adagio
- Second place winner (second name drawn) will win:
-ONE of the prints, their choice of John or Sherlock
-any ONE of my fandom teas
- Third place winner (last name drawn) will win:
-EITHER their choice of one of the prints (John or Sherlock) OR their choice of a fandom tea
- Reblog ONLY UP TO 2 TIMES until FRIDAY September 14, 11:59 PM EST because I’m weird. I’ll be able to tell if you went nutso and reblogged a million times.
- Likes WILL count too. Why not. So that’s a total of three entries possible per person.
- I will NOT count blogs that are used exclusively for reblogging giveaways. Those things never seem…. right, you know?
- You don’t have to be following me to win, you just have to have your ask open.
- A HUGE NOTE: I can ship THE PRINTS to Australia and New Zealand, but I CANNOT ship the teas there. I think there might be some other countries that also don’t allow shipment of teas. If you’re not sure if you can get the tea in your country, please check Adagio’s shipping policy. If you win and you’re in one of those countries and I can’t send you tea, we’ll figure out an alternate.
- That said, yeah, this is open to anyone in the world, just make sure you have your parents permission if you’re under 18
i find this insanely adorable
i can see his cheekbones are from his dad but his eyes are from his mam
His mum is so gorgeous.
My god, this family is beautiful
He looks just like his mother. asdfghjkl;’
woah woah woah hold up. those are his parents?! oh god.
Got his lips from his dad, too. Gosh this is so cute. Three year old son. Gah, I wonder what he looked like as a baby!
OH FOR THE LOVE OF—-
Why do I always have a mouthful of biscuits when I see these posts?
He has his mother’s eyes.
I had just come out of the basement after a tornado warning.
There was alot of lightning so i figured i would shoot it out of my window.
This was a 30 second exposure.
The strike happened around 27 seconds into the shot.
It was around 130-150 feet away.
holy fucking hell this is awesome!!
Have at thee, tree!